2.11.07

artemis' hats

My new niece grows so fast! And I have gladly taken it upon me to keep her well supplied with new hats, amongst other things :-)


The shabby chic hat
The shabby chic hat is one of my designs in a pink gingham fairisle pattern...
very shabby chic!


...with a crocheted flower, which can be "unbuttoned" at the centre.
shabby chic cap DOF


The flower hat
Modified from ada june to fit a baby, with added chunky flower centre. Knitted in jade and fuchsia soft cotton aran.
baby flower hat


The very berry hat
A textured hat to imitate a (rasp?)berry
raspberry baby hat


The tomato hat
That's her first hat by me. She's only a few days old in the photo :-)
little tomato

1 comments:

soknitpicky said...

I saw your projects on Ravelry and came to check out your blog :-) I love your choice of projects and especially like the dandelion pillow and your mods on the beaded cami. Such cute baby projects too!